|      
Želiš odustati?
Prije nego potvrdiš svoju odluku, upoznaj se s posljedicama.
Ukoliko potvrdiš odustajanje na tvoje ćemo osobno računalo postaviti cookie kako bismo te pri dolasku na portal tijekom natjecanja od 17.-23.12., prepoznali i omogućili ti nesmetano korištenje portala, bez prikazivanja ikona sponzora odnosno kontrole uz desni rub ekrana.

Istovremeno, morat ćemo ti oduzeti sve prikupljene bodove. Odustajanjem, nažalost, gubiš i pravo na osvojene nagrade.

Želiš li još uvijek odustati?
Ringeraja.hr koristi "kolačiće" za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, praćenje posjećenosti i prikaz oglasa. Postavke prihvata kolačića podesite u vašem internet pregledniku.
Nastavkom korištenja smatra se da se slažete s korištenjem kolačića u navedene svrhe. Za nastavak kliknite "U redu".   Saznajte više.
Korisnici na ovoj temi: nitko
  Odštampaj
Stranica: [1]
Korisnik
Poruka << Starija tema   Novija tema >>
   Willson Contreras returns in opposition to hu...
8.8.2024 10:10:34   
vitreous
ST. LOUIS Some 6 1/2 months back, once a dejected Willson Contreras sat upon a clubhouse sofa with his fractured still left forearm lined within a hefty wrapping, the Cardinals catcher seemed right at slugger Alec Burleson and issued a formidable proclamation."The evening it took place, I try to remember coming inside of below as soon as the activity and Willson advised me, I'm coming again faster than every person expects, '" Burleson recalled earlier in the direction of Contreras' return and the Cardinals' 4 3 earn around the Braves upon Monday evening at Busch Stadium. "In direction of check out that spread, he's option, for of course. If that was me, I'd almost certainly even now be in just a solid."Contreras not merely returned versus a fractured forearm a great deal quicker than optimum at any time consideration he may, however he strike an RBI solitary and scored a operate in the direction of propel the abruptly surging Cardinals in direction of their fourth directly acquire. As aggressive and fiery a participant as there is within the St. Louis clubhouse, Contreras stated he too learned an additional resource of determination in the direction of drive for an early comeback."I such as in the direction of be challenged, and While I listened to 8 toward 10 months , I was including, Ehhh, '" explained a shrugging Contreras, who lower that restoration year down towards 6 1/2 months. "Then, Though I went upon social media, people in america principle I was out for the time, and that developed me chortle due to the fact they didn't recognize what they were being speaking regarding. Nonetheless because of for the feedback due to the fact oneself adult men driven me, and I driven myself and I'm again."Essential toward be out until eventually the All Star split inside of mid July once fracturing his remaining forearm upon Could possibly 7, as soon as he was strike through the bat of Mets slugger J.D. Martinez, Contreras was as an alternative again driving the plate upon Monday and batting 3rd for the Cardinals, who didn't include Paul Goldschmidt and Nolan Arenado. The 3 year All Star experienced a titanium plate and screws surgically implanted in direction of stabilize the fractured ulna bone in just his functioning and pushing in direction of return as abruptly as prospective shipped a ambitious concept toward the chill out of the Cardinals of his willingness toward be there for the workers and his demand from customers in the direction of gain."It's insane how uncomplicated he received back again and it's a testomony in direction of how challenging he labored and how substantially he cares regarding staying in this article and encouraging us get, " explained nearer Ryan Helsley, who for a longer period his franchise heritage by way of changing his 27th consecutive preserve probability upon Monday. "Whilst he went down, I was asking yourself we'd likely contain him back again at the starting of August. Then, we began listening to All Star crack ?potentially. Currently, he's by now back again, and we're nonetheless within June. That's outrageous."Contreras, who performed within just 6 Tiny League online games throughout a rehab assignment, confirmed no unwell outcomes versus the destruction as a result of catching veteran beginner Lance Lynn and relocating 1 for 4. Contreras grounded a Statcast projected 104.7 mph one over and above Braves shortstop Orlando Arcia in the direction of rating Burleson for the duration of a 4 work 3rd inning. Afterwards within the inning, Contreras scored in opposition to moment foundation upon a line determination one by means of Brendan Donovan, who prolonged his streak of online games with an RBI toward claimed through June 6 he begun pushing the club and the health professionals for a return, attempting towards enjoy towards his aged employees, the Cubs, within Chicago former in just the thirty day period. Whilst that strategy was shot down, Contreras hoped in the direction of lower his rehab assignment within Memphis limited and engage in this last weekend from the Giants. Following that 6 recreation rehab stint Cardinals Shop, in which he trapped in just again toward again video games upon Friday and Saturday, and survived a perform at the plate in which his forearm absorbed a strike, he realized he was well prepared in the direction of be back again inside the significant leagues."I realized my arm was Okay due to the fact I didn't appear to be one thing, " joked Contreras, whose teammates include nicknamed him "Wolverine" encouraged as a result of the Question Comics individuality mainly because of the titanium plate in just his arm. "I wasn't concerned of everything lousy taking place given that I presently comprise a plate within just there. What's the worst point that can transpire? I wasn't fearful at all. I basically experienced towards consider that I was natural, and that's what I did."All-natural is barely how Cardinals supervisor Oliver Marmol would make clear Contreras, whom he talked in the direction of every single working day all through the rehab and experienced in the direction of influence the catcher in direction of get his period inside recovering. No just one ought to at any time question Contreras' willingness in direction of overcome for the Playing cards, Marmol claimed."He cares regarding profitable further more than just about anything, " Marmol marveled. "It's a rather beneficial trait, male. How he talks and his pursuits are no option. He demands toward be within just the lineup in the direction of aid us gain. That's all that points in direction of him. This is a gentleman who provides a ton of aggressive gain and men and women feed off that."

https://www.storestlouiscardinals.com/collections/paul-goldschmidt-jersey
Sonny Gray Jersey
Neposredna veza do poruke: 1
Stranica:   [1]
Stranica: [1]
Idi na:

Anketa

Povratak na posao nakon rodiljnog dopusta.
Admin

S kojim izazovima se susrećete pri povratku na posao nakon rodiljnog dopusta?

Oznake

Sve najbolje!

Nekoliko korisnica i korisnika koji danas slave rođendan:

Čestitamo!