cookie-img

Web stranica upotrebljava kolačiće

Ringeraja.hr koristi "kolačiće" za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, praćenje posjećenosti i prikaz oglasa. Postavke prihvata kolačića podesite u vašem internet pregledniku. Nastavkom korištenja smatra se da se slažete s korištenjem kolačića u navedene svrhe.

writing-img

What’s a good app for scanning documents with my iPhone?

clock-img

12.08.2024, 15:35

clock-img

HajraRoy

pencil-img

Hi! I’m looking for a reliable app to scan and convert documents using my iPhone. It should have OCR and PDF conversion features. Any ideas?

clock-img

12.08.2024, 15:43

clock-img

ZahraaDaniels

pencil-img

Hi there! You should definitely try the Scanner App from https://scanner.biz/. It’s a fantastic app that turns your iPhone into a versatile scanner. The app includes Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Handwriting Recognition, making it easy to scan, edit, and convert documents, receipts, and business cards into high-quality PDFs or JPGs. It also offers automatic and manual capture modes, along with features like edge detection and color correction to enhance your scans. All your files are stored locally on your device, and you can sync them with cloud services like Dropbox and iCloud. It’s really reliable and easy to use!

Zadnji članci

article-img